Not all of us are blessed with perfect teeth from birth; in fact, some of us need to spend time and effort to have their smile the way they want. However, there are some of us who may have a minor imperfection; for example, a stained tooth or a chipped tooth from a sports accident. For these people, we offer a quick, non-invasive procedure called porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers are the perfect solution for a patient who wants to quickly fix a chipped or cracked tooth, or perhaps a badly stained tooth.
Advantages of Porcelain Veneers
- Long Lasting Solution
- Veneers can last as long as 10 to 15 years, as long as you continue to use proper oral hygiene every day just as you would without porcelain veneers.
- Natural Looking Results
- Porcelain veneers are made to match your natural tooth color, which will have your friends and family fooled as they will not even notice that your smile has porcelain veneers.
- Stain Resistant
- Nothing is better than something that is resistant to stains. Porcelain veneers are stain resistant, so no need to worry about having that extra cup of coffee.
- No Recovery
- Once the placement procedure is complete, patients can immediately carry on with normal activities, including eating all your favorite foods.
- Boost Of Confidence
- Nothing makes you more proud of yourself than have a smile that you can only have dreamed of. If you have any insecurities about your smile, stop living in fear and get the smile or your dreams with porcelain veneers.
Schedule a Consultation for Porcelain Veneers
If you are interested in getting porcelain veneers, please call (508) 506-1691 or schedule an appointment online to learn more.