Do you want whiter teeth? Apex Dental offers Zoom teeth whitening treatment for patients who have yellowed, stained, and darkened teeth. There are multiple benefits that this method offers to patients. Zoom teeth whitening:
- Helps kill bacteria that can cause tooth decay
- Does not require tooth preparation
- Often improves self-confidence
- Can help patients look younger
If you have tried less-than-effective treatment options with lackluster results, call Apex Dental at (508) 506-1691 today. Our professional team aims to provide high-quality care in a friendly and warm environment.
Treatment with Zoom Teeth Whitening
Before treatment, Dr. Robert Gauthier will exam your teeth and gums to ensure that they are healthy enough for the whitening procedure. He will also review your budget and goals with you to determine if Zoom teeth whitening aligns with your specific needs. A dental cleaning may also be performed first so that you can receive optimal results. Clean teeth that are free of surface stains and plaque buildup can be whitened more easily.
The Zoom teeth whitening process will take about an hour. There are several steps in the Zoom teeth whitening procedure:
- Step 1: After a recommended dental cleaning, the mouth and gums are covered leaving only the teeth exposed.
- Step 2: The proprietary Zoom whitening gel is applied to the teeth
- Step 3: A special light is used that interacts with the gel, breaking up stains and discoloration. The gel is applied for about three 15 minute sessions for a total of 45 minutes.
- Step 4: The coverings are removed. You should avoid tobacco use/smoking and consuming dark foods and beverages.
The effects of Zoom are immediate. However, your results will last longer if you maintain proper oral hygiene such as flossing and brushing your teeth at least twice every day and after meals. If you do need to touch up your teeth, we offer patients a take-home whitening kit.
Schedule an Appointment Today
Are your teeth stained and dull? Do you want a brighter and whiter smile? Call Apex Dental in Northborough, MA for comfortable and quick care today at (508) 506-1691. You can also schedule an appointment with Dr. Gauthier on our website.