Apex Dental, with Dr. Robert J. Gauthier Jr., offers complete placement of dental implants in their Westborough, MA area dentist office. Dental implants are the most natural-looking and advanced solution for the replacement of missing teeth. The dental implant procedure has drastically improved and now holds a 98% success rate. With proper care and routine dental visits, your dental implants can last a lifetime. Dental implants can be used to successfully and securely replace one missing tooth, several missing teeth or to secure a denture when an entire arch of teeth have been lost or removed.
For most cases, Dr. Gauthier will perform the surgical placement of the dental implant as well as the restoration of the dental crown or denture. If a specialist is needed, Dr. Gauthier will make the appropriate referral and coordinate the entire treatment plan. By having Dr. Gauthier perform all phases, it will save you travel time to other offices and the hassle of additional bills. By having only one doctor work on your case from start-to-finish means that your care is more precise.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Up to 98% success rate
- Avoids bone loss due to missing teeth
- Reduces risk of gum recession due to tooth loss.
- Avoids further damage or decay of remaining healthy teeth.
- Improves speech
- Increases comfort and alignment of bite
- Improves ability to chew comfortably and eat a balanced diet
- Supports long-term facial integrity.
- Improves appearance of smile and lower face
- No worry of dentures slipping or falling out
- Look exactly like your natural teeth
- Superior durability and longevity
Schedule a Consultation
If you have a missing tooth or several missing teeth, we offer dental implants in our Northborough, MA, Shrewsbury, MA and Westborough, MA area cosmetic dentistry office. Schedule an appointment today with Dr. Gauthier to discuss the benefits of dental implants, your oral health, concerns, and budget to see if dental implants are the right choice for you.